Sometimes looking at pictures can be a spark for inspiration, and I thought these pictures were great!
I see a few common elements to most of these rooms:
- Lots of Storage – shelves, cubbies, and closets
- Going Vertical – efficiently getting the most out of the available space
- Clean & Organized – sort of an oxymoron to have a teenage boy’s room be clean and organized, but it’s a great goal to shoot for!
- Calming Colors with bold accents
- Work Station for homework (or more likely for late-night video chatting and multi-player gaming…)
Hats off to www.Freshome.com for putting these together – they actually have 25 pictures posted, so click on over if you’d like to see more!
Your doesn’t have teenage boys quite yet Realtor,