Here are some of the program details:
- SRP electricity customers are limited to recycling two appliances per account per year.
- Refrigerators and freezers must be 10 cu. ft. to 30 cu. ft. (interior measurement).
- Appliances must be on the SRP account premises, clean, empty and in working condition (plugged in) at the time of pickup.
- A $30 check will be mailed to your address within 30 days after pickup.
- Appliance recycling requests are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- SRP reserves the right to change or terminate this program without prior notice.
See further details on SRP's Appliance Recylcying program here or call SRP at (602) 236-4225.
Related Post - Recycle When You Remodel with Stardust Building Supplies