USA Today reporter Anna Bahney interviewed me recently about how buyers and sellers are being affected by the credit crunch. I'm quoted in today's Money section of the USA Today. They even used a picture of my client George Nelson and I signing closing documents with escrow officer Dana Lane of First Arizona Title. (By the way, Dana's a veteran title officer who's great at her job. You can reach her at 602-385-2537).
The Thompson's Realty agents get tapped by the local, national and even international media quite a bit. Here's just a few recent examples:
- Jay Thompson on US News and World Report
- Chris Butterworth featured on Phoenix's Channel 3 News talking about foreclosures
- Jay Thompson asked to be a guest author on HGTV's new real estate blog
- Jay Thompson quoted by Saskatoon (Canada) newspaper
Are you looking for a savvy Realtor to help you through the crazy market correction we're in? Contact Thompson's Realty. We deliver superior customer service and practice The Power of Technology with a Personal Touch. We each specialize geographically and between us we cover the entire metro Phoenix region.
- Jay & Francy Thompson, Shannon Stephenson - jay@ThompsonsRealty.com, Francy@ThompsonsRealty.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org or their website at The PhoenixRealEstateGuy
- Chris Butterworth & Steve Nicks - chrisB@ButterHomes.com or their website/blog at the Butter Homes Blog
- Heather Barr - Heather@NorthPhoenixAgent.com or www.NorthPhoenixAgent.com
- Michele Guss - NEvalleyAgent@cox.net
- Jamie Geiger - email@example.com or The Real Estate Cactus