So, here it goes. 7 things about me you probably don't already know...
- When I was 15 I quit my bus-boy job in favor of wearing the Sheriff's badge at Miller's Outpost.
- In college I was a surfer-kid, and one night I told a cute co-ed that I was from Los Angeles, thinking that would sound better than being from Phoenix. She was from LA, too, and asked where I went to high school. I called her raise, playing the game perfectly – "SaMo" (short for Santa Monica High School). Her reply: "Me too! I don't remember you there, though. I can't wait to get home and check out my yearbook!" Oops.
- I drank my first whiskey on a dare, and Jim Beam has been my drink of choice ever since.
- I HATE clutter and loose ends.
- I still own a pair of loafers from 1987 (but thankfully my wife hasn't let me wear them in years.)
- I've been to 13 states and 6 countries, but have friends from almost every state and around the world. I need to get away from home more often.
- I'm not a big fan of most prime-time TV. I'll watch sports, informational channels (history, discovery, tlc), and Sesame Street (and I'm waiting for the kids to grow out of that one!)
Now, I'm supposed to tag 7 others to share more of themselves with us. But I don't know too many bloggers personally, and most of those I've met &/or have emailed with have already been tagged. I'm going to tag a couple of friends and a few other people whom I admire as very good at what they do.
I'm tagging Chris Autrey (good friend and Realtor in OK), Travis Schnepp (colleague at Dan Schwartz Realty, and showing himself to be a proficient writer), Jonathon Dalton (local Realtor - a friend and competitor), Mark Cutler and Susan Serra (designers whom I read and learn from every day, and wish I could afford to hire!), and The Naib (whom I admire for his desire to make the world a better place).
Update: I should add #8, that I'm not very good at counting to 7, since I left someone off the list! I'm also tagging Steven Groves (Agent2.0 consultant and good brainstomer).
Your glad to get that off his chest Realtor,