Thanks to my friend Shailesh over at The Arizona Mortgage Guru, I've been MeMe'd. I'm such a tech geek I had to go look up meme in Wikipedia. Here are the rules: (1) list 7 things about yourself, (2) tag 7 people to do the meme on themselves including a link to their site.
1. I used to play with finger puppets and tell stories to children for a living.
2. I can only do math in my head when it's money.
3. I only go to the gym regularly when I've met a new, interesting man (yes, I'm unmarried!)
4. I have 3 cats - which scares off any interesting men I meet in item #3 ;-)
5. I once worked at a job that required me to help a young man find an escort service that accepted personal checks.
6. I nearly died from asthma attacks 3 times before my 1st birthday.
7. The new singer of the old band INXS asked me to dinner soon after he 'won' the band on reality TV.
Jay Thompson, Doug Ingersoll, Steve Belt, John Wake, The House Chick Kelly Koehler, Chris Butterworth and Kris Berg. To the last 3 folks, whom I don't know, please forgive my presumption at tagging you unknown! I read your blogs daily and feel like I know you.